"How to Assess and Introduce Partners Channels as a growth option for your business?"
You have a great product with strong growth and market acceptance with your targets, your ambitions and your investments are growing with this success.
How do you learn from your current partner experiences, why some fit well and others don't and to determine if partners should be a key part of scaling your business?
Tenego will host an online interactive webinar
"To Grow Your Product Revenues from 10M to 50M"
hosted by our Founder and CEO Donagh Kiernan on
Wednesday 23rd of August at 4pm BST
(5pm CET, 11am EDT, 10am CDT, 8am PDT).
Discover how Tenego's methodologies and services can help you assess, enable, support
and manage partners to help you grow.
Use the form on this page to register and watch it online.
Founder & CEO of Tenego Partnering
Donagh formed Tenego Partnering in 2003 to focus on driving sales growth within technology companies. This focus draws on Donagh's expertise in defining, selling and delivering technology solutions, and builds on over 20 years of technology development, sales and business ownership, investment and management.
Hear, ask your questions and learn from Tenego's experience in working with many growing companies on: how to assess whether partner channels should be key part of your growth strategy and how to make it work for your business. If you prefer, send us an e-mail with your details to
What You Will Learn?
● A structure to help you assess whether your company should grow through Direct Sales or Partner Channels or a workable mix
● What are the key decision points and differences in growth through Direct and Partner channels
● What routes suit your shareholder value and revenue growth targets?
● How should you structure your Direct and Partner sales Organisations to work better together?
● How do you transition Partners into a dominantly Direct Sales Organisation?
● Also, how do use the varied opinions and experiences of your team to bring the team forward with buy-in on the decisions on Direct/Partner Decisions and Routes, and on Regional Market Selection
Who it is suitable for?
CEOs, Alliances Development, Channel Development and Senior Business Development staff of Software Companies or Cloud Based Solutions with existing partners or that want to have partners in the future.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the registration for you.
Tenego provides international sales execution services for growing and established Technology Companies. Tenego's proven approach and expertise take responsibility for driving the company's sales revenues across multiple markets with direct sales outsourcing, channel development, channel management, lead generation services and sales management services.
About Tenego's work:
"Tenego are a key part of the growth of our business internationally. Tenego's strong expertise in partnering, sales organisation and process has clearly leveraged the value in C&R to what international partnering can bring. We have seen results within weeks."
Joe Skulski - CEO
Compliance & Risk