What parts are relevant to your business?
Many software companies blindly copy aspects of Microsoft's, and others', partner programs without really understanding the full context. They think, if it works for Microsoft then it should work for them. This is not always true.
How do you determine what aspects of the Big Boys' Partner Programs may be relevant for your business?
How do you effectively look into the established partner programs of large companies such as Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, IBM etc and how to tailor their approach to your business today?
Tenego will host an online interactive webinar
"Learning from the Big Boys' Partner Programs: Microsoft, Oracle, SAP etc."
presented by our Founder and CEO Donagh Kiernan on
Discover how Tenego can help and support you to create, implement and manage your partner program accelerating the growth and reach of your business.
Use the form on this page to register for the webinar.
Founder & CEO of Tenego Partnering
Donagh formed Tenego Partnering in 2003 to focus on driving sales growth within technology companies. This focus draws on Donagh's expertise in defining, selling and delivering technology solutions, and builds on over 20 years of technology development, sales and business ownership, investment and management.
Hear and learn from Tenego on how to; evaluate different partner programs, define and manage expectations from different partner types, how to achieve partner engagement.
What You Will Learn?
● Partner Programs deconstructed - The different elements of a partner program and when relevant
● An analysis of the large corporation Partner Programs (SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle etc.)
● What are the Key Business Decisions in defining your Partner Program
● What are the different partner types and how to handle them
● How to deal with different partners, implement tiers and manage partners according to their potential
● How to integrate the different partner types in the different company areas (Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Support, Product, Finance etc.)
● How to build your Partner Program directing Partner Recruitment, On-boarding and Partner Management
Who it is suitable for?
CEOs, Alliances Development, Channel Development and Senior Business Development staff of Software Companies or Cloud Based Solutions with existing partners or that want to have partners in the future.
Tenego provides international sales execution services for growing and established Technology Companies. Tenego's proven approach and expertise take responsibility for driving the company's sales revenues across multiple markets with direct sales outsourcing, channel development, channel management, lead generation services and sales management services.
About Tenego's work:
"We have already, within a 6-month timeframe, realised benefits from engaging Tenego, and from the strategy put in place for identifying and acquiring new partners, both strategic and reseller."
Kevin O'Leary CEO