"After you secured a global leader partner, how do you build a steady stream of growing revenue?"
It is a great achievement to get a global leader to agree to sell your product. Can you build the relationship beyond a single project need?
What does it take to get proactive market engagement from the software giants, like IBM, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, CA...?
What does it take to build a global relationship with the Global System Integrators like Accenture, KPMG, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, Tata...?
Tenego hosted an online interactive webinar
"Partner enabling the Giants; IBM, SAP, Accenture or other..."
with our Founder and CEO Donagh Kiernan.
Discover how Tenego's methodologies and services can help you enable, support and manage a giant partner at a regional and a global level.
Use the form on this page to register and watch it online.
Founder & CEO of Tenego Partnering
Donagh formed Tenego Partnering in 2003 to focus on driving sales growth within technology companies. This focus draws on Donagh's expertise in defining, selling and delivering technology solutions, and builds on over 20 years of technology development, sales and business ownership, investment and management.
Learn from Tenego on how to identify what it takes to enable a partnership with giant software companies; how to enable, support and manage a giant partner and what is different with smaller alternatives
What You Will Learn?
● What does it take to enable and support a global giant software solution companies and System Integrator?
● How can you take a Global Leader regional partnership relationship to a global relationship?
● What do the Giants look for in the product partner companies?
● How are these companies structured? Can they be truly global partners for your business?
● How do you support and manage a giant partner?
● Alternatively, How do you evaluate if the giants are the right path for your business?
● What are the alternatives and often better/ faster routes for your business?
● Can the attributes you seek in the giants be found in smaller more agile, more manageable partners?
Who it is suitable for?
CEOs, Alliances Development, Channel Development and Senior Business Development staff of Software Companies or Cloud Based Solutions with existing partners or that want to have partners in the future.
Tenego provides international sales execution services for growing and established Technology Companies. Tenego's proven approach and expertise take responsibility for driving the company's sales revenues across multiple markets with direct sales outsourcing, channel development, channel management, lead generation services and sales management services.
About Tenego's work:
"Tenego are a key part of the growth of our business internationally. Tenego's strong expertise in partnering, sales organisation and process has clearly leveraged the value in C&R to what international partnering can bring. We have seen results within weeks."
Joe Skulski - CEO
Compliance & Risk