Case Study: QUMAS
Leading Compliance Management Software Provider, Broadening regional market reach, entering new sectors and seeking scalable revenue growth
Client, Sectors and Market Regions
QUMAS is a global leader in Compliance Management Solutions supplying to Life Sciences and Financial Services sectors primarily across North America and Europe, as recognised by the leading market analysts, Gartner and Forester. QUMAS’
Develop partner channels to grow customer base and gain revenues in new industry sectors and market regions while broadening market reach and achieving scalable revenue growth.
QUMAS secured the services of Tenego Partnering to assist in the formulation of a partnering strategy, with partner identification and recruitment and to support the company’s partnering activities in the US and Europe. Tenego provided services in support of QUMAS’ partnering activities, working directly with the CEO and Partner Management Team.
Activities carried out by Tenego Partnering:
- Partner Strategy Formulation for Strategic Partners · Strategic Partners
- Target Market Analysis, Partner Selection and Contacting prospective partners as QUMAS VP of Alliances
- Review of various industry sectors seeking potential partners who could utilize or resell QUMAS solutions
- Progression of the Partner Campaign to secure Referral Partners and System Integrators/Reseller Partners
- Support newly appointed Partner Manager in defining and implementing company’s partner management structures
- Assisting in building QUMAS’ partner programme and in determining how it co-exists with the direct sales team model
QUMAS is actively progressing its partnering strategy through a number of successful relationships across strategic partners, system integrators and referral partners in the US and Europe.
“We engaged Tenego Partnering because of their cross-sector knowledge, and their ability to research and determine a successful partner strategy for QUMAS, including the identification of suitable partner targets. We have already, within a 6 month timeframe, realized benefits from engaging Tenego, and from the strategy put in place for identifying and acquiring new partners, both strategic and reseller”
- Kevin O’Leary, Founder and CEO, QUMAS - www.qumas.com